What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey, or use communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many Web sites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Web site. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The term "outside parties" does not include Rolling Buddies. It also does not include Web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Web site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- • To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- • To improve our website and your shopping experience
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- • To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- • To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- • To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature
- • To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How can you opt-out, remove, or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by simply clicking on "unsubscribe from this list” or “update subscription preferences” on the bottom of the email newsletter that you receive, or simply contact us by e-mail or phone.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue.
Online Policy Only